Monday, January 15, 2007

New Opportunities

Well as you all know I don't have a job. I have decided to do a summer sales jobs. I will be leaving to San Diego in April. I will be there for four and a half months. In San Diego I will be selling security systems in San Diego, Carlsbad, and Oceanside. I am really excited for it. I spent about four hours today talking to the guy about it. My roommate is doing it and the manager that I talked to today is one of my roommate companion on his mission. I feel really good about doing it. I am confidant that it will be beneficial for me and it will help me in getting out of debt. I am super excited to be able to go back to California. I have been wanting to move back there for a long time. It will also be good because I will be going with a few guys I know and will be making a lot of new friends and having some great experiences.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cool! Good luck with that.

Amy

Eli said...

Good luck Nathan. It's good that you've made some friends with similar interests. I'm logged in as Eli but this is Andrea.

Reuel and Ana said...

Good luck Nathan.
this is the same plan that Jethro did for two summers so I am sure you can do as well. Just work hard and make your goals each aday and you will be all right.
i love
you
dad

Anonymous said...

Nathan, you will do great! Keep your other goals in mind. One thing I have learned, is that you will face a lot of rejection. But remember, they are not rejecting YOU, they are rejecting something else in their life. No does not mean no, it means, "Not right now" or "You didn't ask me the right way"

Forget the rejections, and move on, focus on the positive like you already do and you will have great success. I believe in you, and I believe you will be the number 1 security sales guy in the business.