Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crazy? You Tell Me!!

Well I was sitting at home last night and was bored out of my mind. My roommate comes home and I tell him "You know I was thinking about if I would look good with my head shaved." so he said "Lets do it there is only going to be one way to find out." So I thought why not. It will probably be all grown back by the time we go to California. So I shaved my head. Yeah I know its crazy and Mom its okay I still look like a human being. Actually I don't look bad at all. I am actually quiet satisfied with the results. I don't know why I did it. I guess I was just looking for a change. I mean I have had my same hair style and side burns since I was like seventeen years old. So I must say it looks good but I am going to be growing it back.

4 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

you look just beautiful. I hope it grows out by april. it should. I love you and good luck in what you are doing.
love
da
d

Amy said...

Hunzy,
I like you better with hair. It doesn't look to bad though.

andrea said...

Nice bald head! If you're like me it will grow back fast.That's awesome you are working at Jiffy Lube! Have fun. I just caught up on all your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.