Monday, January 15, 2007

100 Things About Me!!!!!

Well here is the infamous "100 Things About Me" list. Hope you learn something new.

1. I absolutely love Snowboarding.
2. I try to go snowboarding at least once a week.
3. The main reason I still Live in Utah is because of the amazing ski resorts.
4. I am the youngest of 7 of the best children ever born.
5. I have three brothers and three sisters.
6. One of my biggest passions is Real Estate Investing.
7. I am scared to death of starting investing in Real Estate.
8. I have decided that my career is going to be in sales.
9. I love airplanes and flying.
10. I have always wanted to join the air force ever since I can remember.
11. Utah girls are psychotic.
12. I have lived in California most of my life.
13. Since I have lived on my own I have moved so much I have never finished a lease and have never been charged any penalties as a result of leaving early.
14. I don't currently have a lease where I live.
15. I love to text message.
16. I love to wake board.
17. I can ski on one water ski.
18. Impressing my brother-in-law with water skiing was one of my proudest accomplishments.
19. I always feel like I have to impress and please everyone.
20. I like all types of music except country.
21. I live in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
22. I have always wanted to visit ancient Rome.
23. I have never been on a real vacation.
24. I love to travel.
25. I have a goal to own a hotel chain at age 35.
26. I am 20 years old and I know nothing about the hotel industry.
27. I have a very entrepreneurial spirit like my dad.
28. I love motorcycles.
29. I crashed my motorcycle three times.
30. Amazingly I have never broken a bone.
31. My favorite channel is MTV
32. My other favorite channels are Discovery, Animal Planet, and TLC.
33. This list is taking longer than I thought it would.
34. I love the beach.
35. My roommates are my best friends.
36. In every group of friends I have had I have been the youngest in the group.
37. I am very athletic.
38. I exercise doing cardio at the gym for one hour twice a day everyday of the week (except for Sundays)
39. I have not drank soda for one month (I told you I wasn't addicted)
40. My dream car right now is a Chrysler 300C SRT-8
41. I have been snow boarding more in one week in Utah than a whole season living in California.
42. I was born in Salt Lake City.
43. I love the show Viva La Bam.
44. I love the rock band Journey.
45. I am a firm believer in luck, I find that the harder I work the more I have of it.
46. I am sort of a perfectionist.
47. I notice myself having some distinct OCD traits like...
48. I either like to have all the doors in the condo open, or all the doors closed.
49. I cant go to sleep if I forget to close my closet door in my room (cause my door is closed).
50. All the two way or three way light switches in the hall or the front room have to be all facing in the same direction.
51. I can't leave the house unless all those light switches are in the down position.
52. I hate when lights are left on and no one is in the room.
53. I HATE TOILET PAPER. I mean how can people wipe there nose with it.
54. I would wipe my nose on my shirt before I used toilet paper to do it. (I still wipe though don't worry)
55. When I was about 5 years old I couldn't wipe cause I hated toilet paper so much (I got over it thankfully).
56. I once woke up at the butt crack of dawn at Lake Cordie 'A Lane.
57. I am over half way done with this list.
58. I love watching movies.
59. Scary movies are my favorite.
60. I am only scared of two things heights and aliens.
61. I love heights for the scared rush it gives me.
62. I sat in the upper bowl at a Jazz game and I didn't jump up in excitement cause I was so scared and I had trouble walking down the stairs.
63. In junior high I was on the track team and I improved my mile run buy about three minutes in two weeks.
64. I love to run.
65. I played two years of high school football.
66. I miss my family I hardly ever get to see any of them.
67. I have made out with this many girls.
68. Half of them have been since I moved to Utah.
69. I love to work with mechanics.
70. The fastest I ever read a full size book was in three days.
71. I love dancing.
72. This list is getting harder to make.
73. I love video editing.
74. I made over $1,300 in 45 minutes of my time and an hour and a half all together. (twice)
75. There is one girl I know that for some reason I feel she is the one I am going to marry, but I don't see how that's going to happen. Don't worry I don't want to get married.
76. I do the best work when I am busy.
77. The most text messages I have used in one month is 10,000.
78. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.
79. I have never been out of the country.
80. My favorite animal is a Tiger.
81. Did you know that a Mountain Lion can jump 20 feet in the air.
82. I am a good decision maker.
83. I have one tattoo on my forearm.
84. Going to the zoo was my favorite thing as a kid.
85. I have only been to 8 states.
86. I was born on June 23rd 1986
87. My birthday is on the same day as Gordon B Hinckley.
88. I inadvertently put my birth day on number 86. and I was born in 1986.
89. I love to be around people.
90. I love to meet new people.
91. I hardly ever get embarrassed.
92. I love scars.
93. I wish I was taller even though I am taller that all my brothers (since the last we checked).
94. I love oranges and orange juice.
95. I cant believe it is 2007.
96. I was nine years old when I became an uncle.
97. My brother Jethro knows more about me than anyone else.
98. I gained a true testimony of the church when I was 18 years old.
99. I often find more ways to help other people with there problems than I do my own.
100. I have never regretted anything I have done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, that was a good list. I like reading those. I remember you waking up at the butt crack of dawn. And your toilet paper thing is great